December 5, 2014

OF LIFE

So, have you ever prayed to have a boyfriend and have you ever prayed to be loved? You feel like love is always in the air and you are thankful that he is always there by your side. Everything seems to be going on smoothly knowing that he will be there through ups and down. You smile and even laugh whenever you think about him like I did?

But when you finally get your wish you start praying to be single again. Have you? and at the same time you are so confused and you just don't think you can handle a boyfriend. You aren't feeling sparks when you kiss and you miss the freedom of being single and having fun without feeling like your being judged. You cry just to let out your stress & anger, you tell your friends but they think you are being stupid and disagree. You feel like a total douche bag for wishing so much for something and then complaining about it.


I am happy with my life now. I am thankful with whatever thing that I have. I wrote this with not much reason, simply, I guess this is what life all about. People will never get satisfied with what they have & continue digging things. With no ends.